Product Manager (H/F)
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That’s a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
Do you love solving users’ problems? Do you continuously measure the impact of your work to iterate towards the best solutions? Do you thrive when given a long term goal and freedom to experiment? Would you enjoy helping the biggest digital companies out there to grow their organic search traffic?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we are looking for you to join our Product team based in Paris, France!
As a Product Manager at Botify, you will be responsible for solving our customer’s problems, working from ideation to production with a talented team of Product Managers, UX & UI designers and engineers. You will have a measurable impact on Botify’s evolution and play a key role in delighting our customers.
You will be in charge of:
- Becoming the voice of our customers internally, for your scope of responsibility;
- Testing and prioritizing the best solutions to solve our customer’s pain points;
- Working with engineering partners to scope solutions, evaluate strategies, and ensure quality;
- Specifying features in an Agile workflow;
- Analysing usage data and reporting on projects & features performance;
- Contributing to the global roadmap, refining feature ideas to drive business goals;
We believe in a smart, iterative approach to product development. Development takes place in short cycles with regular staging and production deployments as the product evolves.
- 3+ years in a Product Management role (Product Owner, Product Manager)
- Ability to engage with end-users in English, conduct user research, and intelligently integrate findings into your work
- Data-driven approach to product development
- Successful track record of diving into projects and manage them from start to finish
- Excellent teamwork, partnership and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Fluent in French; professional proficiency in English (oral & written)
Ideal, but not required:
- Experience with at least one product development framework
- Experience with SEO projects and challenges
- Technical background (engineering school or development experience)