Data Scientist M/F
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That’s a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing. Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
Botify is looking for a Data Scientist to be a core part of our Data Science team based in Paris. Our team is chartered with developing machine learning models to solve customer problems (e.g. predicting events, detecting anomalies, understanding unstructured text).
The team participates in the full project’s life cycle from product definition to model deployment and monitoring:
- You will help to gain relevant insights from Botify’s data, ranging from raw HTML code, to crawl analysis and analytics events for some of the world's largest websites (e.g. eBay, Monster).
- You will collaborate with product managers to perform ad-hoc analysis to assess opportunities and evaluate possible approaches to solve business challenges.
- You will be doing research and prototyping emerging machine learning and natural language processing solutions.
- You will work closely with engineers to put your models in production, and monitor and analyze their performance.
This job is not only about how well you build models; it’s about how you lend your positivity combined with your skillset to a highly collaborative team.
- You have deep knowledge and understanding of statistics, machine learning algorithms, and natural language processing techniques.
- You have hands-on experience in applying machine learning models at scale on real-world datasets to solve business problems.
- You have strong programming skills (preferably Python).
- You have experience in data manipulation (SQL, Pandas, or Apache Spark).
- You are a team player, pragmatic, take an iterative approach to build and deliver models, and have excellent communication skills.
- You have full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.