Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Botify is the premiere technical SEO platform for enterprise companies. Built by SEOs for SEOs, our platform automates insights by combining crawl data, log file analysis, and analytics.
We continually innovate so our clients can optimize the way a site is crawled, manage the pages that are indexed, and maximize rankings and traffic. With unmatched visibility, Botify transforms the approach to technical SEO.
Founded in 2012, Botify has quickly grown to serve global, enterprise clients across industries and now has offices in New York, Paris and London. We work with 400+ customers spanning 30 countries including Expedia, Refinery29, and iProspect.
Botify is backed by top VC firms Idinvest and Ventech, which invested $7.2 Million in Series A funding early in 2016. A primary focus for the company is to accelerate growth internationally by continuing to hire top talent globally.
As the leader of our Infra team, and reporting directly to our CTO, you will be in charge of managing all operations and evolutions of our infrastructure.
- You are responsible of the entire infrastructure and enable Botify frontend and backend stacks to run in production. You thrive for customer happiness, and take initiatives to improve or workaround recurring problems.
- You also help the whole tech department during the development process: help the 20+ engineers as needed, provide staging/sandbox environments, participate in architecture decisions. You are involved in code reviews, and suggest changes in the apps (even contribute!).
- You're the primary interface of Product and Support teams for production related questions. You participate in conference calls with customer about technical integrations and security questions.
The team recently achieved the migration of a 200TB ElasticSearch cluster to a new hosting provider, and is engaging in a complete overhaul of the platform under Kubernetes.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills who will spend 80% of his time contributing to technical improvements.
Our ideal candidate
You currently work within the Infra team of a startup or tech company. You are looking for your next exciting challenge within a fast-growing tech startup fostering a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills (ideally previous management experience)
- Strong technical skills (Linux, Docker, ideally Kubernetes)
- Development with a high-level scripting language
- Knowledge of AWS or equivalent platform.
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.