Customer Success Manager, SEO
Botify is the first unified suite of applications assisting enterprise SEO stakeholders in each phase of the organic search process including technical SEO, content and real keywords.
Often referred to by our customers as the “advanced version of Google Search Console,” Botify gives SEO stakeholders the data, tools, and diagnostics necessary to create and maintain high quality digital assets for search engines and voice assistants.
As a new standard in organic search analytics, Botify is now used by hundreds of leading international companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
At Botify, we are customer-centric, ambitious, innovators, and a global team. We’re innovators and disruptors at heart, answering the always changing complexity of enterprise SEO with bold solutions that meet and exceed our customer focused ethos.
Botify has offices in Paris, New York, and London, and claims over 500 enterprise customers.
As a subscription-based SaaS company, Customer Success is at the heart of our long-term growth and sustainability. We will only continue to succeed as long as our customers see massive value from our service.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to drive success for our customers by owning all related activities and outcomes across the board. We are looking for someone with a data-driven mindset, strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
What you’ll do:
You will create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption and use this as a springboard to find opportunities to grow business.
- Drive Customer Success activities and outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Opportunity identification to partner with Sales for Cross-sell/Up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Coordination with Professional Services and Customer Support
- Inspire company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Be the customer’s voice across teams, working with:
- Sales around cross-sell, up-sell, and on selling with a retention focus
- Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Product around driving product roadmap
- Finance around measurement and forecasting
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative contributor with a desire for continuous learning and growth. You have:
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing organizations, preferably enterprise technology in customer success
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting fast-paced environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that could help us understanding your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.
- Send us a resume,
- Add anything that can help us understand your aptitude for building strong relationships with Enterprise customers.