Customer Success Manager, SEO
Botify is the first unified suite of applications assisting enterprise SEO stakeholders in each phase of the organic search process including technical SEO, content and real keywords.
Often referred to by our customers as the “advanced version of Google Search Console,” Botify gives SEO stakeholders the data, tools, and diagnostics necessary to create and maintain high quality digital assets for search engines and voice assistants.
As a new standard in organic search analytics, Botify is now used by hundreds of leading international companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
At Botify, we are customer-centric, ambitious, innovators, and a global team. We’re innovators and disruptors at heart, answering the always changing complexity of enterprise SEO with bold solutions that meet and exceed our customer focused ethos.
Botify has offices in Paris, New York, and London, and claims over 500 enterprise customers.
You will play an integral role in:
- Building strong relationships with our Enterprise customers (including fantastic brands like Expedia Group, Yellowpages, Dailymotion, Rocket Internet, Purch Media etc.),
- Helping them get the most of our applications,
- Renew and upsell Botify customers from your portfolio,
- Answer customer questions,
- Work closely with our Certification team to build innovative and dedicated support to help your Enterprise customers get the most of our application,
- Turn your customer portfolio into happy Botify evangelizers.
Please note, we’re looking for:
- Deep SEO knowledge and previous experience in the SEO industry
- Benefit from 2 to 4 years of experience, ideally in a Saas customer-facing role (Enterprise customers is a plus),
- Be customer-satisfaction driven,
- Be a Salesforce.com Ninja,
- We're looking for a team player, start-up minded and ambitious professional with a passion for Search Marketing, and Digital Marketing in general, who understand how Botify can impact Digital Marketers' daily life and help them generate results for their customers.
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting fast-paced environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that could help us understanding your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.
- Send us a resume,
- Add anything that can help us understand your aptitude for building strong relationships with Enterprise customers.