Technical SEO Data Strategist
Botify is the premiere technical SEO platform for enterprise companies. Built by SEOs for SEOs, our platform automates insights by combining crawl data, log file analysis, and analytics.
We continually innovate so our clients can optimize the way a site is crawled, manage the pages that are indexed, and maximize rankings and traffic. With unmatched visibility, Botify transforms the approach to technical SEO.
Founded in 2012, Botify has quickly grown to serve global, enterprise clients across industries and now has offices in New York, Paris and London. We work with 400+ customers spanning 30 countries including Expedia, Refinery29, and iProspect.
Botify is backed by top VC firms Idinvest and Ventech, which invested $7.2 Million in Series A funding early in 2016. A primary focus for the company is to accelerate growth internationally by continuing to hire top talent globally.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Foster adoption of the Botify Platform throughout customer organisations
- Work closely with customers to coordinate their work and set-up their project including every advanced setting offered by the platform: log files, segmentation, HTML Extract etc…)
- Deliver dedicated trainings based on our customers’ data and industry (from basics to advanced depending on people involved on customer sides)
- Organize the Botify Certification Program inside our customer’s organization
- Work with your customers to build Advanced Reports to answer business objectives (can include use of API and import of other third-party data)
- Build long-term, deep relationships at all levels within our customers’ organisations
- Provide feedback to our Product Team with feature requests and product enhancements
- Work closely with our Customer Success Team to maintain exceptionally high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analytical and statistical skills
- Experience: 2+ years as an SEO consultant with Enterprise customers, or as an in-house SEO manager for a medium to large website, covering all aspects of SEO from high-level strategy down to technical SEO
- Very good understanding of search engines crawling behaviour and impact on traffic and revenue
- Technical SEO Experience using web crawlers, log analyzers and SEO tools
- Project management experience within global organization
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Comfortable with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail when building presentations
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.