Technical SEO Product Marketing Manager
Technical SEO Product Marketing Manager (Botify Analytics and Botify Log Analyzer)
Botify is the first unified suite of applications assisting enterprise SEO stakeholders in each phase of the organic search process including technical SEO, content and real keywords.
Often referred to by our customers as the “advanced version of Google Search Console,” Botify gives SEO stakeholders the data, tools, and diagnostics necessary to create and maintain high quality digital assets for search engines and voice assistants.
As a new standard in organic search analytics, Botify is now used by hundreds of leading international companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
At Botify, we are customer-centric, ambitious, innovators, and a global team. We’re innovators and disruptors at heart, answering the always changing complexity of enterprise SEO with bold solutions that meet and exceed our customer focused ethos.
Botify has offices in Paris, New York, and London, and claims over 500 enterprise customers.
We are looking for:
As a member of our Global Marketing team, you will work closely with all teams across Botify, and be responsible for the Product marketing of our technical SEO products (Botify Analytics and Botify Log Analyzer).
This role includes:
- Sales enablement and product messaging:
- Internal communication and training about our value proposition and new features
- developing tools that support and facilitate the selling process including presentation decks, training, etc.;
- Defining both product positioning and messaging on how our products stand out from others on the market
- Improve product demand and its usage by our customers
- Product marketing content ownership: blog articles, white papers, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Market & Competitive Analysis to understand and adapt to demand:
- Gather intelligence on competitors, evaluate industry trends and standards and how they apply to Botify's overall product strategy.
- Create learning materials for internal use based on your evaluations;
- Planification and overview of new products go-live and coordinating various internal stakeholders, work cross-functionally to create and execute on growth projects.
- Managing external and internal product-related talks/ communication
- Build strong relationships with the SEO Community and position Botify as one of the industry leaders
- Use data to understand products in depth, create ideas for experimentation, and execute projects to drive activation, retention, engagement, and revenue
You are a technical SEO expert, and already know how to use Botify. You are hands-on, data driven, have strong technical skills and know perfectly how to communicate and work across various departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support and Services).
- 5+ years’ experience in technical SEO, including 3+ years of product marketing experience,
- The world of SEO crawlers and log analyzers has no secret for you. You know how it works and more importantly you know why SEOs use them
- You’re enthusiastic about technology and growth, and you’re eager to make an impact
- You’re an overachiever and you’re looking for an exciting challenge
- You’re part of the SEO community
- Experience aligning marketing, sales and product efforts,
- Excellent project management skills,
- Foster a cooperative team spirit when working with others,
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting fast-paced environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that could help us understanding your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.
- Send us a resume,
- Add anything that can help us understand your aptitude for building strong relationships with Enterprise customers.